Using an electric can opener is a simple and straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Place the can opener on a flat and stable surface, such as a countertop or table.
2. Plug in the can opener and make sure it is securely connected to the power source.
3. Open the arms of the can opener and place the can in between them. The can should be centered and held firmly in place by the arms.
4. Lower the cutting blade of the can opener onto the top of the can. Make sure the blade is lined up with the edge of the can.
5. Press the button or lever to start the can opener. The blade will begin to rotate and cut through the top of the can.
6. Once the can opener has completed its cycle, it will automatically stop. Lift the arms of the can opener and remove the can.
7. Dispose of the lid and contents of the can as desired.
8. Clean the can opener by wiping it down with a damp cloth. Make sure to remove any debris or residue from the blade and arms.
It’s important to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using an electric can opener. Additionally, be sure to unplug the can opener when not in use and keep it out of reach of children.